True denim enthusiasts, Yoga Jeans works closely with their production team to ensure the highest level of quality control and ethical standards. Through the use of the latest technology and by enhancing industrial productivity, Yoga Jeans are constantly developing solutions to improve their sustainability and to reduce their carbon footprint.
Designed in Quebec, every pair of Yoga Jeans is a testament of innovation. Combining the softest fabrics with proprietary features like a non-gapping waistband, 4-way stretch and shape memory technology, Yoga Jeans are the best kept secret in the denim market.
With a vast assortment of fits and styles, Yoga Jeans offers socially responsible, eco- friendly denim for everybody & every body.
Made in Canada
This open ended denim gives a true ode to the 90’s, by giving the look and feel of vintage jeans with all the stretch and comfort of your favourite worn in pair. The laid back style, rolled cuff and vintage wash make this the perfect style for everyday comfort while still showing off your personal fashion sense.
- 28'' inseam cuffed, 30'' unrolled
- Camel stitch
- Nickel YKK button, rivet and zipper
- Size: 24-34
- Karell is 5'9'' (175 cm) and wears size 26
- Style: 1792-M28
Composition & Care:
- 78% cotton, 18% lyocell, 3% elasterell, 1% spandex
- Cotton USA, Cotton Lead, North american made fabric
- Machine cold wash, do not bleach, hang to dry, iron at low temperature, wash colors seperately
- 11.75 oz.
Malia Relaxed - Gooch's Beach